Translate

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Sephora Falsies and How to Care for Them

This is a review of a pair of false lashes that I received (Thanks Kaity ;)) and a guide on how to take care of them.  These are the "Astonish Lashes" by Sephora and I used them for the second time this weekend and I love them! They were a little bit too much for me when I first got them, so I trimmed a small amount of lashes off from the inside corner of the lashes to get more of a natural yet cat eye look. The glue is great that comes with them. It is already pretty tacky, so you can put a drop on one end and stretch it out to the other end and it will apply the perfect amount.  Wait only a few seconds before applying and then you're ready to go for the whole night (or day...)! I was out until 5 a.m. and had no problems at all. 
Here's the link to buy them online or you can go to any Sephora and see all the options that they have. (Trust me, there's alot.) They are significantly more expensive than drug store brands, so it's important to be able to use them more than once. If you didn't know, you can clean and reuse false lashes many many times. 

First, get your supplies: Rubbing alcohol, an eyebrow brush or spare mascara brush, some paper towels. 

Let the lashes sit in the alcohol for 15 to 20 minutes.

 Use the eyebrow brush to lightly brush off the glue from the inside of the lashes. It should start to peel off easily. 

 After all the glue is off, use the mascara brush to get off any left over mascara on the lashes. I really didn't have to use mascara after I put the lashes on.

Finally, let dry and store in their box. All done! I hope you found this useful. Leave a comment to let me know what else you'd like to read about! Besos!

No comments:

Post a Comment